Frequently Asked Questions
How should I store Chef Pieter's fresh gourmet artisan dips?
Keep refrigerated and consume within 14 days. Or you can freeze them for up to 3 months.
How long do the dips keep in the fridge?
Our dips last up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
Can I freeze Chef Pieter's dips?
Yes, for up to 3 months.
Can I serve the dips warm?
Yes, we recommend serving some of our dips warm: White Cheddar Habanero and Oven-Dried Tomato, Goat Cheese & Chipotle. Heat and serve in a sourdough bread bowl… Perfect for dipping!
What is the best way to warm the dips?
Heat on stovetop over low heat until warmed through.
Where can I buy them?
You can find Chef Pieter’s Kitchen at various farm markets, festivals and trade shows. Please check our calendar of events often for updates. We also have a list of local retail partners that stock our dips regularly. As well, you can purchase online and pick up at one of our convenient pickup locations.
How should I serve Chef Pieter's gourmet artisan dips?
– Serve any of Chef Pieter’s gourmet artisan dips with your favourite vegetables, crackers or artisan bread
– Add Avocado Lime and Roasted Corn & Avocado Salsa to fish tacos
– Spread Smoked Salmon on a bagel, top with dill and capers
– Stuff chicken breast with Oven-Dried Tomato, Goat Cheese & Chipotle and grilled vegetables and bake in the oven
– Melt White Cheddar Habanero on top of nachos and serve with Roasted Corn & Avocado Salsa
Are Chef Pieter's dips Keto-diet friendly?
All of our dips, with the exception of our Ghost Pepper Cranberry, are Keto-friendly.
Are Chef Pieter's dips gluten free?
Yes, all of our dips are gluten free.
Are Chef Pieter's dips nut free?
Yes, all of our dips are nut free.