Frequently Asked Questions:
How should I store Chef Pieter’s fresh gourmet artisan dips?
Keep refrigerated or you can freeze them for up to 3 months.
How long do the dips keep in the fridge?
Our dips last up to 2 weeks in the fridge.
Can I freeze Chef Pieter’s dips?
Yes, for up to 3 months.
Can I serve the dips warm?
Yes. We recommend serving warm the White Cheddar Habanero or Oven-dried Tomato, Goat Cheese Chipotle. Heat and serve in a sourdough bread bowl… perfect for dipping!
What is the best way to warm the dips?
Heat on stove top on low until warmed through.
Where can I buy them?
You can find us at various farm markets, festivals and trade shows. Please check our calendar of events often for updates. We are also currently working with local retailers to carry our gourmet artisan dips. Click here for the most up-to-date information on where to buy our dips!
How should I serve Chef Pieter’s gourmet artisan dips?
– Serve any of Chef Pieter’s gourmet artisan dips with your favourite vegetables, crackers or artisan bread
– Add Avocado Lime and Roasted Corn & Avocado Salsa to fish tacos
– Spread Smoked Salmon on a bagel, top with dill and capers
– Stuff chicken breast with Oven-Dried Tomato, Goat Cheese & Chipotle and grilled vegetables and bake in the oven
– Melt White Cheddar Habanero on top of nachos and serve with Roasted Corn & Avocado Salsa